We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
This returns policy should be read alongside, and in addition to, our Terms and Conditions, which can be found at: https://www.cazenjo.co.uk/terms-conditions.
Thank you for your purchase.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags, labels attached and associated packaging attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to confirm you would like to return an item. Once confirmed, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the address you receive when contacting us regarding your return.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange.
Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following exceptions apply. If any apply the item cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Perishable food items (e.g. chocolate, fudge, truffles; but not limited to) cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- For hygienic reasons, items from our baby and children clothing line cannot be returned.
- Any skin care, beauty, facial or similar items cannot be returned if the seal is broken due to hygienic and contamination reasons.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Exchanges on items are subject to availability at the time of return, should we be unable to offer an exchange we will notify you and instead offer a full refund.
- Perishable food items (e.g. chocolate, fudge, truffles; but not limited to) that spoil during transit cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. We can not guarantee that goods will not spoil in transit, orders placed on perishable items are made at your own risk, especially in environments where the average temperature exceeds 25 °C.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: